Thursday, April 5, 2012

Caution: Hyper Edited Photos Ahead!

Since playful post-processing in the service of freeing one's creative intuition and discovering one's visual voice is sort of the point of the class, a little bit of hyper editing is a very good thing. (Also: Yet another free online photo editing program!)

And yes, I'm posting photos rather than writing anything real. It's a tiny door back into the blog--say, one of those cat doors you stick in your sliding glass door--but at least I'm crawling through it.

Without further ado, I present to you three takes on some nectarine blossoms. (So my landlord tells me, and she's someone I have reason to trust about plants...though, even she seemed maybe not 100 percent sure? So you know, whatever. Oooh, look! Pretty flowers!)





2 comments:

  1. I like #3 for framing or doing something funky...like decoupage in a *shabby-chic* bedroom. Or FRUIT for a kitchen! Or something artsy or Asian for the living room. (I like your pretty pictures).

    A's M. 8)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Thanks, Mama! A framed version of the photo could certainly be arranged. xoxo

      Delete