Monday, October 17, 2011

•shh, shh, little kitty•

Well, shame on me. Nothing soothes the soul like actually voicing one's concerns--and having them put to rest. I spoke with the director of Penn's preschool, and not only are those offending un-foods *not* being served, they probably aren't even the property of the school. Ahem. < chagrin! >


This is a developing story... but I wanted to do a teeny post to make up for completely flying off the handle on Friday. So charged, these issues of food in our day and age. So available, these bloggish tools! (So, too, like a double-edged sword.) I am humbled by the kindness of others who, in spite of my hot-headedness, took the time to comment, to take my side, and to subtly tell me to stand down. xox

1 comment:

  1. Damn. Does this mean no midnight raids to poke holes in plastic tubes of toxically-hued sugar water? And I live so close by now, and everything...

    (Seriously though, I'm so happy to know the issue isn't so dire as you'd thought! Snack should be a happy subject.) xoxo

    ReplyDelete